3 m3 - Light Waste - must be a mix if several different materials (not just plaster, wood, tiles etc
3 m3 - Mixed Light Waste - weight limit 450 kg
Materials which may be loaded into our skip bins - Light Waste category are : -
- Most household items
- Clothes, toys, plastic
- Wood, furniture, chairs, desks, crockery, dishes, ktchenware etc
- Cardboard, parer, books, magazines, paintings
- Metal - ferrous and non ferrous
Small quantities of no more than 1/8 of the skips capacity of : -
- ceramic or roof tiles
- plaster, cornices etc
- Large quantities of these materials is classed as Builders Waste and will be charged accordingly.
No Heavy Waste is allowed in Light Waste Skips, such as: -
- Large quantities of wood, plaster, tiles etc
NO Non complying or prohibited waste of any type
If large quantities of any of the above listed materials is found in the skip when dumping, customers will be charged at the Builders Waste rate!
What date would you like your skip bin delivered and picked up? What is your phone number?